You can enjoy the festive vibes in the office by wearing ethnic clothes.
You can order something to eat from outside in the office itself.
Diwali 2022: Most people have a holiday on the day of Diwali, but in many sectors giving everyone a holiday together is not possible due to many reasons. In such a situation, if you also have to work after going to office on Diwali, then do not be sad. You can make your office Diwali a Happening in some fun ways.
Actually, there are some offices where 24*7 work is done. In such a situation, it is not easy to give festival off to every person working there. In many places, one member of the team gets a holiday for one year and another on Diwali the next year. In such a situation, if this time you have the number to go to the office, then with the help of these easy tips, you can enjoy your Diwali even by staying in the office. Know, what are these tips…
Tips to Enjoy Office Wali Diwali
- You can take sweets for your team mates, who are going to support you by staying in the office this Diwali.
Also read- Diwali 2022: Decorate the house this Diwali with beautiful lamps made of flour, here’s a simple and creative way
- You can enjoy the festive vibes in the office by wearing ethnic clothes.
- You can take a break between work and talk to family members or friends through video call.
- You can order something to eat from outside in the office itself.
- If you can take out time, then you can make Rangoli with other people at the entry gate in the office.
- You can also take selfie or group picture.
- While working, you can play Antakshari with your co-worker or try a fun game.
- So that your mind is also fresh.
- You can also listen to songs on your phone in low volume.
Also read- Diwali 2022: Why earthen houses are made on Diwali? read this legend
- You can send a gift to your special friend online by sitting in the office and make them feel special.
- You can see the office’s festival decorations in the break and posed for a picture with it.
Tags: Diwali, Diwali Celebration, Diwali festival, Lifestyle, Tips and Tricks
FIRST PUBLISHED : October 24, 2022, 07:02 IST