Navratri 2022 Durga Visarjan Date Time: Ashwin Navratri started from the Pratipada date of Shukla Paksha of this month i.e. 26 September 2022. Now the idol of Maa Durga will be immersed on the tenth day. For nine days, Goddess Durga stays among the devotees and removes their sorrows. Till October 5, 2022, this festival of worship of Mother Durga is celebrated with great enthusiasm.
On the first day, the idol of Maa Durga is placed in the pandals with drums and drums. Ghatasthapana is done at home. To please Maa Bhavani, for nine days, devotees devote their full attention to Shakti Sadhana. Then on the day of Dashami, the mother is given farewell by immersing the idol of Jagat Janani. Let’s know the date of Durga Visarjan this year, the Muhurta and the method of farewell to the mother.
Durga Visarjan 2022 date
The idol of Maa Durga is immersed on Vijayadashami i.e. Dussehra. This year Durga Visarjan is on 5th October 2022. It is considered auspicious to give farewell to the mother on this day only in auspicious times. Most people break Navratri fast on Navami day, but there are some devotees who break the fast only after leaving the goddess.
Durga Visarjan 2022 Muhurat
According to the Hindu calendar, the Dashami Tithi of Ashwin month is starting from 02:20 pm on 4 October 2022 and will end the next day at 12 noon on 5 October 2022. In such a situation, Durga immersion in the morning Muhurta will be auspicious.
Durga Visarjan Muhurta 06.21 am – 08.43 am (5 October 2022)
- Duration – 2 hours 22 minutes
- Shravan Nakshatra begins – October 4, 2022, 10:51 pm
- Shravan Nakshatra ends – 5 October 2022, 09:15 pm
How to do Durga Visarjan? (Navratri Durga Visarajan vidhi)
- Before immersing the idol of Maa Durga, she should be duly worshipped. At the time of immersion, bid farewell to the goddess by reciting this mantra. It is believed that the Goddess takes away all the troubles of the devotees and always the blessings of the mother remain on the seeker.
- The seeds sown in Ghatasthapana should be distributed among the family on the day of Durga immersion. It is said that for nine days for nine days, power prevails in these jaws, keeping it in the house brings happiness and prosperity. Keep some jewels with you in the vault, there will be no shortage of money, let the rest flow into the river. Throw them or else the goddess will get angry.
- Do not throw all the material offered to the Goddess here and there, also immerse it with the Goddess. Take care not to touch them.
Shardiya Navratri 2022: If you see these 5 things in dreams during Navratri, understand that Mother Durga is showering grace, you will get success
Nabapatrika Puja Date: When is Navpatrika Puja? Know the method of worship, Mahasana and special beliefs