Ganesh Visarjan 2022 Date and Time: Lord Ganesha, the giver of Riddhi Siddhi, will be immersed on Anant Chaturdashi on 9 September 2022. Anant Chaturdashi is the last day of the 10-day long Ganpati festival. On this day, Gauri’s son Ganesh is given farewell with pomp with drums. In the auspicious time, Gajanan is ritually immersed in water. Just as worship is done for the establishment of Bappa on Ganesh Chaturthi, similarly immersion should also be done according to the law, then only the full fruit of worship is received. Let us know the auspicious time, method, yoga and mantra of Ganesh Visarjan.
Ganesh Visarjan 2022 Shubh Muhurat
(Anant Chaturdashi) Bhadrapada month Shukla Paksha Chaturdashi date starts – 08 September 2022, 09.02 pm
(Anant Chaturdashi) Bhadrapada month Shukla Paksha Chaturdashi date ending – 09 September 2022, 06.07 in the evening
Ganesh Visarjan Morning Muhurta – 06.03 AM – 10.44 AM
Ganesh Visarjan Afternoon Muhurta – 12.18 PM – 1.52 PM
Ganesh Visarjan Sham Muhurta – 5.00 PM – 6.31 PM
Brahma Muhurta – 04:38 am – 05:24 am
Abhijit Muhurta – 11:59 am – 12:49 pm
Twilight Muhurta – 06:26 PM – 06:50 PM
Ganesh Visarjan 2022 Shubh Yoga
Very auspicious yoga is being formed on Anant Chaturthi. Due to the formation of Sukarma and Ravi Yoga on this day
Worship of Lord Satyanarayan and worship of Ganapati will get special benefits.
Ravi Yoga – 6.10 AM – 11.35 AM (9 September 2022)
Sukarma Yoga – 8 September 2022, 09.41 PM – 9 September 2022 06 .12 PM
Ganesh Visarjan Puja Vidhi
- At the time of Ganesh festival, Bappa is worshiped according to the law. Similarly, worship Gajanan on the day of immersion. Wear red, yellow clothes on this day
- Offer their favorite things like Durva, Modak, Laddu, Sindoor, Kumkum, Akshat, Paan, Betel nut, Clove, Cardamom, Turmeric, Coconut, Flowers, Perfume, Fruits in worship. Om Shri Vighnarajaya Namah at the time of worship. chant the mantra
- Perform aarti and havan in the house or pandal where Ganpati has been established. Now sprinkle Gangajal on a pat. Make a swastika and spread a red cloth on it.
- Place the idol of Ganpati and all the items offered to him on the pat and then dance with drums, drums, sing, blow gulal and leave for immersion on the river, before immersion on the austerity of the pond, do the aarti of Ganesh ji again with camphor. Apologize to him for the mistake he made knowingly or unknowingly during Ganesh Utsav. Look forward to coming back next year.
- While chanting this mantra (Ganesh Visarjan mantra) in Ganesh Visarjan, slowly immerse them in water with respect. ? bunch bunch best, in situ God. here brahmadayo Devah, tatra bunch Hutashan ,
- Along with Ganesh ji, the things offered to him should also be immersed betel nuts, betel leaves, cloves, cardamom and coconut. According to the scriptures, the coconut which is kept in the worship of Ganapati ji for 10 days should not be broken. Also, use a large vessel for immersion in the house, fill it with so much water that the idol is completely submerged. Later pour this water in a pot or holy tree like Shami or Ank tree.
Why do Ganpati immersion in water?
Water is one of the five elements. According to religious beliefs, by immersing Ganesha idol in water, Ganpati ji gets absorbed in the five elements and comes to his original form. Due to immersion in water, the corporeal form of Lord Ganesha becomes formless.
Ganesh visarjan 2022: Don’t make this mistake in Ganesh Visarjan, Bappa will get angry
Ganesh Visarjan 2022: Do these 4 things before Ganesh Visarjan, Bappa’s blessings will rain
Disclaimer: The information provided here is based on assumptions and information only. It is important to mention here that ABPLive.com does not endorse any kind of belief, information. Before applying any information or assumption, consult the concerned expert.