Gatte Ki Sabzi Recipe: Rajasthani cuisine is known for its wonderful taste. These dishes are rich in ghee and aromatic spices. Gatte ki sabzi is also a famous dish, which you must have enjoyed many times till now. This dish can be prepared on special occasions and festivals. You will love the taste of this traditional dish. You can also prepare it for dinner. If you want to make dhaba or restaurant style gatte ki sabzi, then you have to follow some steps. With the help of these, you can prepare delicious vegetables, whose taste will make you go crazy. Let us know the necessary ingredients and method for this.
Also read: Make Spicy and Spicy Soybean Chili today, you will keep on cracking
Ingredients for Gatte Vegetable
200 grams gram flour
2 tsp refined oil
20 grams ginger
2 pinch asafoetida
2 tsp red chili powder
2 tsp ground turmeric
2 tsp salt (as per taste)
200 grams curd
2 tbsp ghee
2 tsp mustard seeds
1 tsp garam masala powder
2 tsp cumin
4 green chilies
black pepper as required
1 tsp coriander powder
how to make gatte ki sabzi
1. First take a big bowl. Add gram flour, one teaspoon turmeric powder, one teaspoon red chili powder, salt and a pinch of asafoetida to it. After this, add two and a half tablespoons of ghee to it. Add water as required in it. Now knead the dough by applying a little ghee on the palm. After kneading the dough divide the dough into equal parts and start rolling each part into a cylindrical shape.
2. Keep the pan on high flame and heat water in it. Let it come to a boil and add the rolls made of gram flour to it. Cook the rolls till they become light and soft. Similarly cook all the remaining rolls and then turn off the burner. Take them out in a plate to cool slightly.
3. Now heat oil in another pan on medium flame and add black mustard seeds to it. Fry them till they crackle. Then add cumin seeds and fry them. After this add asafoetida in oil and cook for few seconds.
4. Meanwhile, make a paste by adding ginger and green chilies. Put the prepared paste in the pan. Then put the remaining red chili powder and remaining turmeric powder in the pan. Fry the ginger-garlic paste until its smell goes away.
5. After this, put garam masala, coriander powder and salt as per taste in the pan. Put a cup of water in the pan and mix it well with the spices. Meanwhile, beat the curd till it becomes soft.
6. Put curd in the pan and stir with a spoon to mix the spices in the curd. Make sure the gravy is thin and cook for about 6-7 minutes. Cut the gram flour roll into small pieces.
7. When oil spots appear on the surface of the gravy, put all the cut rolls in it and cook for some time. Boil it and reduce the flame. Let the rolls cook in the gravy for 5-10 minutes. Now Gatte ki sabzi is ready, take out the sabzi in a bowl and serve with chapati or rice.
Also read: Grapefruit fights infection along with strengthening heart muscles
Tags: food, Food Recipe, Healthy Foods, Lifestyle
FIRST PUBLISHED : August 17, 2022, 19:15 IST