Hal Shashthi 2022 Puja Vidhi: The festival of Hala Shashthi is celebrated every year on the sixth day of Bhadrapada month. This time this fast is falling on Wednesday, August 17. According to religious beliefs, Lord Krishna’s elder brother Balarama was born on this day. This festival is known as Halchath and Lalhi Chhath in different states. Women keep this fast for the long life and prosperity of their son. It is believed that by observing this fast, all the troubles of the son are removed. Let us know the rules of Hal Shashthi fasting, method of worship.
Auspicious time for Hal Shashthi fasting
The sixth date of Krishna Paksha will start from 6.50 pm on Wednesday, 17th August and will continue till 8.55 pm the next day on 18th August.
- Take a bath in the morning and wear clean clothes.
- The fasting women cannot even drink water without worshiping Halchath.
- This fast is mainly performed by daughter-in-law women.
- Make a picture of ‘Har Chhath Mata’ on the wall of the house.
- Offer 6 types of grains and puri to the mother.
- All the grains are filled in an earthen kulhad or kosa.
- After the worship, the story of ‘Har Chhath’ Mata is read.
- Then ‘Har Chhath’ mother’s aarti takes place.
- The fasting women can take food after performing the pooja.
It is forbidden to eat these things
- Halchath As the name suggests, the weapon plow of Balram ji is worshiped on this day. Therefore, according to the belief, on this day people fasting with plow should not consume things related to plow.
- On this day, women fast after eating fruits or rice grown in the pond.
- Along with this, cow’s milk or anything made from milk is not consumed during the fast on the day of Halchath.
- Rather, it is considered auspicious to use buffalo milk and ghee prepared from its milk.
read this also:-
First Sawan 2022 Somwar Yoga: 3 very auspicious yogas being made on the first Monday of Sawan tomorrow, know the Muhurta, method of worship
Sawan Somwar 2022: Worshiping Shivling made of clay on Sawan Monday leads to increase in wealth, know the rules and method of worship
Disclaimer: The information provided here is based on assumptions and information only. It is important to mention here that ABPLive.com does not endorse any kind of validation, information. Before applying any information or assumption, consult the concerned expert.