Red aloe vera gel is beneficial for hair and scalp.
Red aloe vera should also remove skin related problems.
Red Aloe Vera Benefits: You must have heard, seen and used a lot about green aloe vera, but have you ever heard or seen about red aloe vera? Yes, the aloe vera plant is also red in color and it also has many benefits on health. Aloe vera gel is commonly used to keep the skin, hair healthy as well as to prevent many health related diseases. Many types of physical problems can also be overcome by the consumption of red aloe vera gel. Many types of medicinal properties are present in red aloe vera. In such a situation, if it is used regularly, then health will get more benefits than green aloe vera.
Benefits of red aloe vera gel
1. According to a news published in thestatesman.com, the color of aloe vera is green and also bright copper red. Aloe vera is pulpy and its large fleshy leaves have sharp edges. Talking about red aloe vera, it is temperature sensitive, which is found natively in Africa. Its leaves are vibrant copper-red, which is grown in very small geography in hot and dry regions of India. In such a situation, it is a very expensive plant, which is also in great demand.
Read this also: If you use aloe vera, then know how to remove the yellow and bitter aloin present in it.
2. Red Aloe vera is called the king of Aloe vera family. Red aloe vera leaves are rich in antioxidants such as vitamin A (B-carotene), vitamin C, E, B12 and folic acid. Along with this, it also contains two types of phytochemicals, Aloe-emodin and Aloin, which provide a powerful anti-inflammatory benefit to the body.
3. Red Aloe Vera Gel provides great relief in first degree burns. Apart from this, it is also effective in treating skin related problems like atopic dermatitis, rashes etc. Red aloe vera is rich in saponins and sterols, which are known for their cardio-protective effects.
4. The high concentration of salicylic acid and polysaccharides present in it, with powerful analgesic and anti-inflammatory properties, soothe and relax stiff muscles.
5. Red aloe vera is also effective in reducing headache and migraine pain. Aloe vera gel calms down the nervous system of the body. Stimulates metabolism. Removes toxins from the body.
Read this also: What is aloe vera oil and its five benefits, know
6. Not only this, red aloe vera gel also has moisturizing effects, which can also remove problems like dry skin, wrinkles, freckles, red rash on the skin, acne, pimples etc. By applying it on the skin, it remains healthy. It can also help in relieving eczema. Red aloe vera contains collagen, which prevents the signs of ageing. Proves to be useful in rejuvenating and keeping the skin young.
7. When your skin is burnt or cut, you have psoriasis or insect bites, you can use red aloe vera gel. It is also beneficial for hair and scalp. The problem of dandruff goes away. Keeps scalp healthy. This is because anti-fungal elements are present in this gel.
8. If people with pre-diabetes consume red aloe vera gel, there can be a rapid improvement in blood sugar level. If you want to keep your blood sugar level under control, then red aloe vera gel can be taken in the form of powder, juice, or extract. However, diabetic patients must consult their doctor before consuming anything.
FIRST PUBLISHED : November 15, 2022, 11:15 IST