For strong bones, intake of things containing vitamins D, K and C is also necessary.
Vitamin C prevents decay in bones. Lemon, orange are citrus fruits.
How to make bones stronger: The entire base of the body rests on the bones. It is necessary to have sufficient amount of calcium for strong bones, but to make bones strong, along with calcium, it is also necessary to have proteins, vitamins and many other types of minerals. The bones of the body continue to grow till the age of 20 years, but after that the increase in the length of the bones is negligible. After 30 years it stops completely and after that the formation of cartilage also stops. Along with this, the decay in the cartilage starts. These bones still need nutrients after this. Most of the bones are made of calcium but other minerals and vitamins are also present in it. Growth hormone, pituitary gland and reproductive hormones also affect the strength of bones. That’s why it is important to keep all these factors in mind for the strength of bones.
read this also- Sonam Kapoor: Why did Sonam Kapoor give birth to a child with the gentle birth method, know what is its process
Many factors are responsible for the strength of bones.
The strength of bones after 30 depends on your diet. If the food containing calcium including vitamins, minerals, protein and releasing hormones is included, then it strengthens the bones, but if there is a deficiency of these things in the diet, then the bones become weak and this leads to many diseases. The risk increases. Due to this, the problem of osteoporosis, arthritis, neuromatis, joint pain increases. For those who have these problems, it is no less than a disaster in winter. That’s why only calcium will not work. For this, it is also necessary to consume things containing vitamins D, K and C. Bone-forming cells are activated due to vitamin C, due to which the strength of bones remains intact.
Include these things in the diet
- green vegetables-Of course, you should consume milk for calcium, but according to WebMD, consumption of green vegetables is most important for bone strength. Vitamin K is found in green leafy vegetables which reduces the risk of osteoporosis.
- Sweet potato-If there is a deficiency of magnesium in the body, then the balance of vitamin D will deteriorate and if the balance of vitamin D deteriorates, calcium will not be absorbed in the body. Apart from this, potassium neutralizes the acid. If there is no potassium, then calcium will seep from the bones. Sweet potatoes have all these three things which are a panacea for bone health.
- citrus fruitVitamin C prevents decay in bones. Lemon, orange are citrus fruits. Vitamin C is found in abundance in these. Vitamin C also boosts immunity.
- Fig-Five small figs contain 90 mg of calcium. Apart from this, potassium and magnesium are also present in it. That’s why consumption of figs is very beneficial in strengthening bones.
- tuna fish– Calcium will stop in the body only when vitamin D is in sufficient quantity. Vitamin D itself inhibits omega 3 fatty acids. The interesting thing is that not only vitamin D is present in tuna fish, omega 3 fatty acids are also present in sufficient quantity.
Tags: health, health news, health tips, Lifestyle
FIRST PUBLISHED : November 17, 2022, 23:00 IST