Janmashtami 2022 Lord Krishna Namkaran: The birth anniversary of Shri Krishna, the eighth incarnation of Shri Hari Vishnu, is celebrated every year in the room of Janmashtami. Bal Gopal took birth in the womb of Mother Devaki in Rohini Nakshatra at midnight on the Ashtami Tithi of Krishna Paksha of Bhado month. This year Krishna Janmashtami is on 18 August 2022 (Krishna janmashtami 2022). Let us know who named Lord Krishna.
How – who named Balarama and Krishna
According to the legend, after the birth of Krishna, his father Vasudeva left his son at Nandbaba’s place to save his son from Kansa. Mother Yashoda nurtured Krishna. Sage Garg was the vice-chancellor of Yaduvansh. Once he had come to Gokul for naming a child. During this, Nandbaba and Yashoda also met. During the meeting, he requested Garg Rishi to name his two children. Sage Garg refused to name it for fear of Kansa, on this Nanda Baba said that you secretly name it in the cowshed, no one will know.
This is how Balarama was named
- Before naming the sage, Goddess Rohini and mother Yashoda exchanged their sons to test the sage.
- On seeing the child in Yashoda’s hand, Gargacharya recognized that he was Rohini’s son. For this reason the name of the child will be Rauhaneya.
- If this son will please people with his qualities, then one of his names will be Ram.
- It will be very powerful, so people will also call it force. This will maintain mutual love among the Yaduvanshis. Hence he will be known as Balarama.
Seeing Krishna, the sage lost his mind
- When Rishi Garg saw the child in Rohini’s lap, he lost his mind after seeing the adorable image. He stared at the boy alone.
- Even before the sage was about to say that he was not an ordinary child, Krishna ji raised his finger towards Gargacharya and stopped him from revealing his secret by showing his pastimes in his eyes.
- Gargacharya said that this child would be known by many names. Its form and name are beyond count. This time it has come in black color, hence its name will be Krishna.
- With this, Gokul will be happy, you will be free from calamities. It will also be known as Kanhaiya, Kanha, Kishan or Kisna.
Sawan 2022 Shiv Puja: Why is the three-leaf belpatra special in Shiva worship in Sawan, don’t forget to break it even in these 8 days
Sawan Shivratri 2022: Why worship of four Prahars is special on Sawan Shivratri, know worship method and benefits
Disclaimer: The information provided here is based on assumptions and information only. It is important to mention here that ABPLive.com does not endorse any kind of belief, information. Before applying any information or assumption, consult the concerned expert.