If you want power in eyesight, then consume these 5 things, even after 50 there will be no need for glasses
Gadgets like mobile, TV, laptop are engaged in weakening our eyesight.
Vitamin E is also present, which reduces the problems in the eyes with aging.
How to increase eyesight: Life without eyes is empty. That’s why it is important to pay maximum attention to the health of the eyes. But the modern lifestyle is causing the most damage to the eyes. Gadgets like mobile, TV, laptop are engaged in weakening our eyesight. Nowadays even a 5 year old child suffers from eye disease. However, the good thing is that eyesight can be made healthy forever, provided there should be healthy food in your diet regularly. Fast food, saturated fat, canned things and gadgets are weakening our eyesight.
That’s why it is important to stay away from these things. At the same time, the inclusion of nutritious food in the diet is necessary for the health of the eyes. So let’s know 5 such things that will make your eyesight really amazing and you will not need to wear glasses even after 50 years.
These 5 foods will increase eyesight
- fish-According to Medical News Today, omega 3 fatty acid is a very important nutrient to increase eyesight. Fish is the best source of omega 3 fatty acids. That’s why the consumption of fish is considered very good for the health of the eyes. Fishes like tuna, salmon, trout, mackerel, sardines, herring etc. have high amount of omega 3 fatty acids. It has also been found in some studies that the consumption of fish gives relief from the problem of dry eye caused by sitting on the screen for a long time.
- Almonds and LegumesAlmonds and leguminous vegetables are also a major source of omega 3 fatty acids. Apart from this, vitamin E is also present in them, which reduces the problems in the eyes with ageing. In these, you should consume walnuts, cashews, peanuts, lentils, beans etc.
- SeedsFoods containing seeds are considered a panacea not only for eyesight but also for overall health. Nowadays the trend of these things is increasing. Apart from omega 3 fatty acids and vitamin E, all kinds of nutrients are found in the seeds. You can consume chia seeds, flax seeds and hemp seeds for this.
- citrus fruits Citrus fruits include sour-sweet fruits like lemon, orange, grapefruit etc. Sufficient amounts of vitamin C, vitamin E and antioxidants are found in citrus fruits, which removes age related problems in the eyes.
- green leafy vegetablesThe best thing for the eyes is green leafy vegetables. Compounds named Lutein and Zeaxanthin are found in green leafy vegetables which are helpful in sharpening the eyesight. Apart from this, many types of nutrients including vitamin A, vitamin C are found in green leafy vegetables. You can consume spinach, banana, fenugreek leaves, mustard leaves etc. in it.
read this also- There was neither BP nor diabetes, yet why a 42-year-old man had a heart attack, Apollo doctors gave him a new life
read this also- Your 5 mistakes in winter increases dirty cholesterol in the blood, risk of heart attack, this is the way to control
First read breaking news in Hindi News18 Hindi| Read today’s latest news, live news updates, most reliable Hindi news website News18 Hindi.
Tags: health, health tips, Lifestyle
FIRST PUBLISHED : January 31, 2023, 06:30 IST