Wheat Dosa Easy Recipe: Dosa is such a South Indian dish, which is now eaten with great fervor all over India. As much as it is tasty in food, it is also healthy. There are many types of dosa available in the market i.e. Rice Dosa, Rava Dosa, Masala Dosa, Onion Dosa etc. There are different ways of making all these, but have you ever tried dosa made from flour. If you want to lose weight but also want to eat something tasty, then you can eat it by making dosa of flour.
It is tasty as well as very healthy. Eating this will help you in reducing weight. So let us tell you about the Wheat Dosa Recipe and the ingredients used to make it-
These things are needed to make flour dosa-
Wheat flour – 1 cup
Rice flour – 2 cups
Sour curd – 1 cup
Cumin – 2 tsp
Green chili – 2 (finely chopped)
Curry leaves – 5 to 6
salt to taste
oil as needed
Method to make Flour Dosa-
1. To make Atta Ka Dosa, first of all, sieve the wheat flour.
2. After this, add chilli, curry leaves, cumin, curd, salt and mix it well.
3. After this, add rice flour to it and dilute the batter by mixing 2 cups of water.
4. After that leave it for at least 1 hour.
5. After this, put a few drops of oil on the tent and keep it.
6. After this, spread the solution on the pan.
7. Cook it well and then add onion to it.
8. After this, remove it by giving it the shape of dosa.
9. After that serve it with sambar and chutney.
10. Your wheat flour dosa is ready.
Disclaimer: The information provided here is based on assumptions and information only. It is important to mention here that ABPLive.com does not endorse any kind of belief, information. Before applying any information or assumption, consult the concerned expert.
read this also-
Yogini Ekadashi 2022: Sarvartha Siddhi Yoga being made on Yogini Ekadashi, know fast worship method, auspicious time and Parana time
Diabetes Control: Control diabetes with herbal tea, make tea with cumin, fenugreek and fennel