Keep these 7 things in mind on Mahashtami-Mahanavami, do not do this mistake even by mistake, Mother Durga may get angry
Bottle gourd should not be consumed on Navami at all.
If you have observed a fast on Ashtami, then break your fast with halwa puri and gram in Paran on the day of Maha Navami.
CHAITRA NAVRATRI 2023: In Hinduism, the festival of Navratri is celebrated with great pomp. Then whether it is Chaitra Navratri or Sharadiya Navratri. Ashtami and Navami days are considered very special in the festival of Navratri. It is necessary to follow many rules on the day of Ashtami Navami. According to beliefs, if these rules are not followed then Goddess Durga may get angry. It is also believed that if any mistake is made by the devotees on Ashtami and Navami dates, then they cannot get the full result of this worship. Resident of Bhopal Astrologer and Vastu expert Pandit Hitendra Kumar Sharma Telling what things should be taken care of on Ashtami and Navami.
1. According to beliefs, one should avoid sleeping for long on these two days. It is believed that taking bath early in the morning and reciting Mata Rani brings good fortune.
Also read – 1 peacock feather that can do many great things, from evil eye to drive away negative energy from home
2. Even if you have not observed a fast, do worship early in the morning after taking a bath. Avoid wearing black colored clothes on Maha Navami. Wearing purple or purple color is considered auspicious on this day. According to Mata, this color is very dear to Mata Siddhidatri. That’s why you can worship the mother by wearing clothes of this colour.
3. Mother Mahagauri and Siddhidatri should be worshiped with full heart. Recite Durga Chalisa and Durga Saptshati with full devotion. During worship, your attention should not be distracted at all and avoid talking to anyone during worship.
4. Havan worship must be done on the day of Ashtami and Maha Navami. It is believed that worship on Navratri is considered incomplete without Havan worship. During the havan, keep in mind that the havan material should not fall out of the kund.
5. If you have observed a fast on Ashtami, then on the day of Maha Navami, you can break the fast only after worshiping the girl child and bidding farewell to the mother. After this the blessings of Mata Rani are received.
6. It is forbidden to do any new work on the day of Navami. There are beliefs that Navami is an empty date. That means there is no success in the work done on this day.
read this also – Want to get success, adopt 4 simple remedies of betel leaves, many big things will be done in minutes
7. Bottle gourd should not be consumed on Navami at all. If you have observed fast on Ashtami, then break your fast with halwa puri and gram in Paran on the day of Maha Navami.
First read breaking news in Hindi News18 Hindi| Read today’s latest news, live news updates, most reliable Hindi news website News18 Hindi.
Tags: astrology, Chaitra Navratri, Dharma Aastha, Navaratri, Navratri, Navratri celebration, Navaratri festival, religion
FIRST PUBLISHED : March 28, 2023, 21:53 IST