Know the glory and worship of the second day of Navratri
Today is the second day of Shardiya Navratri. The second day of Navratri is of Maa Brahmacharini, the second form of Maa Durga. Goddess Brahmacharini is worshiped on this day. Worshiping Maa Brahmacharini is considered very auspicious. The second day of Navratri is very important. Maa Brahmacharini is wearing white colored clothes.
Today is the second day of Shardiya Navratri. The second day of Navratri is of Mother Brahmacharini, the second form of Maa Durga. Goddess Brahmacharini is worshiped on this day. Worshiping Maa Brahmacharini is considered very auspicious. The second day of Navratri is very important. According to the scriptures, Maa Brahmacharini is wearing white colored clothes. In this form of Maa Durga, she holds a garland of Ashtadal in one hand and a kamandal in the other. Maa Brahmacharini is considered the goddess of knowledge, penance and dispassion. Worshiping Goddess Brahmacharini leads to self-restraint, austerity, renunciation, knowledge and all-pervasiveness. Along with this, by worshiping Mother Brahmacharini, all the difficult situations in life also become easy. Know about the method of worship of Mother Brahmacharini so that the blessings of the mother can be obtained.
What does the name Brahmacharini mean?
In the name of Goddess Brahmacharini, Brahma means the one who does penance and conduct. Thus Brahmacharini means one who practices austerity. Goddess Brahmacharini had done severe penance to marry Lord Shiva, due to which the mother was given the name of Tapascharini i.e. Brahmacharini.
Also read: Worshiping the mother during the holy days of Navratri fulfills every wish
How to worship Goddess Brahmacharini?
1. Wear yellow or white colored clothes during the worship of Goddess Brahmacharini on the second day of Shardiya Navratri, it is considered very auspicious to do so.
2. First of all, bathe Goddess Durga with Panchamrit and after that offer Akshat, Roli, Sandalwood, Clove, Cardamom, Mishri etc. to the Goddess.
3. The flower of lotus and hibiscus is very dear to Maa Brahmacharini. If possible, offer these flowers to the mother.
4. Offer white colored things to Mother Brahmacharini on this day.
5. During the worship, Goddess Brahmacharini should be offered sugar and sugar candy, because this food is very dear to the mother. It is believed that doing so brings blessings of longevity. Along with this, one must also offer milk and milk-made dishes to Mother Brahmacharini.
6. During the worship, light a lamp of ghee in front of the mother and perform aarti reverently to the mother Brahmacharini.