Tasty Chat Recipe : Often after dinner, roti is left in homes which becomes stale in the morning. If someone eats this stale bread, then no one eats it. In such a situation, the stale roti is mostly thrown away. If such stale roti is left in your house too, who does not understand what to do, then you can make spicy chaat. Yes, it is also very easy to make. Let’s know this special recipe…
ingredients for making chaat from stale roti
- 4 to 5 stale rotis
- Boiled Potatoes
- 2 tomatoes (finely chopped)
- 1 small cup boiled black gram
- 2 finely chopped onions
- 1 bowl sweet curd
- 2 Green Chillies
- 1 tbsp Green Coriander
- Green chutney or tamarind chutney
- 1 tsp roasted cumin powder
- Red Chilli Powder
- plain salt
- Pomegranate Grains
how to make chaat from stale roti
1. First cut the stale roti into thin pieces.
2. Now after rolling them round and round, snare them with a tooth pick.
3. Now heat oil in a pan.
4. After this, fry the bread pieces well
5. When the roti pieces turn golden in color, then separate them.
6. Now keep these pieces in a separate bowl to cool down.
7. In another bowl mix black gram, chaat masala, boiled potato, tomato, onion, salt as per taste, cumin powder and mix well.
8. Place the fried pieces of roti in a plate. After this, garnish it with green chutney or tamarind chutney, green coriander, namkeen, pomegranate seeds.
9. Whoever eats this delicious chaat will ask for it again and again.