Navratri Kanya Puja 2022: The fruits of fasting in Navratri are not available without worshiping the girl. According to Devi Purana, the worship of 9 girls on the Ashtami and Navami dates of Chaitra and Shardiya Navratri has special significance. It is also called feeding kanjak. Goddess Durga is very pleased with the worship of Kanya and Batuk. According to the scriptures, if a girl is worshiped according to her age, it gives the desired results. Let us know when is Kanya Puja, what to give as a gift to the girl and what is the benefit of a girl of which age.
When to do Kanya Puja?
Kanya Pujan in Navratri can be done on Ashtami date i.e. 3rd October 2022. On the other hand, Kanya Puja on Navami Tithi gives special benefits. Navami is on 4 October 2022. If the worship of a girl is done in an auspicious time, then double results are obtained.
Kanya Pujan 2022 Ashtami Muhurta
- Abhijeet Muhurta – 12.04 PM – 12.51 PM
- Vijay Muhurta – 02.27 PM – 03.14 PM
- Twilight Muhurta – 06.13 PM – 06.37 PM
Kanya Pujan 2022 Navami Muhurta
- Abhijit Muhurta – 11.52 PM – 12.39 PM
- Twilight Muhurta – 05.58 PM – 06.22 PM
- Amrit Muhurta – 04.52 PM – 06.22 PM
Benefits of worshiping girl according to age
- 2 years – A 2 year old girl is called Kumari. Their worship removes sorrow and poverty. happiness comes
- 3 year – A three year old girl is called Trimurti. Dharma, Artha, Kama, Moksha are attained by worshiping them. There is an increase in the lineage.
- 4 years – A four year old girl is called Kalyani. Worshiping them gives increase in intellect, learning and royal happiness.
- 5 years A five year old girl is known as Rohini. Worshiping them destroys serious diseases.
- 6 years 6-year-old girls are considered to be the form of Kalika. Worshiping them gives the power to conquer the enemies.
- 7 years – The girl of the year is called Chandika. Worshiping this form increases wealth and opulence.
- 8 years – An eight-year-old girl is the form of Goddess Shambhavi. Due to their worship, the court cases are resolved soon and the dispute ends.
- 9 years – The form of Goddess Durga is a 9-year-old girl. Worship a girl of this age to get rid of troubles and defects. This will lead to the attainment of the hereafter.
- 10 years She is called Subhadra. By worshiping them, bad works get played. All wishes are fulfilled.