Petrol in Delhi costs Rs 96.72 and diesel costs Rs 89.62 per litre.
Petrol in Mumbai costs Rs 106.31 and diesel costs Rs 94.27 per litre.
Petrol in Kolkata costs Rs 106.03 and diesel costs Rs 92.76 per litre.
New Delhi. The price of crude oil is seeing a rise in the international market today. WTI crude is trading at $ 73.23 per barrel with a gain of 0.77 percent. At the same time, Brent crude is selling 0.69 percent higher at $ 77.48 per barrel. Oil marketing companies in the country have released the latest rates of petrol and diesel. Fuel prices are revised every morning at 6 am in India. Before June 2017, the revision in prices was done after every 15 days.
Today, the price of petrol and diesel has decreased by 81 paise in Jharkhand. Petrol has become cheaper by 41 paise and diesel by 40 paise in Uttar Pradesh. Similarly, the prices of petrol and diesel have also come down in Karnataka, Telangana and Rajasthan. On the other hand, petrol has become costlier by 37 paise and diesel by 35 paise in Maharashtra. Petrol has also increased by 33 paise and diesel by 30 paise in Madhya Pradesh.
read this also- IRCTC Tour Package: Visit Ooty in 8000, roam for 4 nights and 5 days, will not have to pay extra money
Petrol and diesel prices in all the four metros
– Petrol Rs 96.72 and diesel Rs 89.62 per liter in Delhi
– Petrol Rs 106.31 and diesel Rs 94.27 per liter in Mumbai
– Petrol Rs 106.03 and diesel Rs 92.76 per liter in Kolkata
– Petrol Rs 102.74 and diesel Rs 94.33 per liter in Chennai
New rates continue in these cities as well
– Petrol in Noida has become Rs 96.76 and diesel Rs 89.93 per litre.
– Rs 96.44 in Ghaziabad and diesel has become Rs 89.62 per liter.
– Petrol in Lucknow has become Rs 96.62 and diesel Rs 89.81 per liter.
– Petrol in Patna has become Rs 107.24 and diesel Rs 94.04 per liter.
– Petrol has become Rs 84.10 and diesel Rs 79.74 per liter in Port Blair.
Read this also- What is cyber insurance, what are the benefits of taking it, what is included in the cover?
New rates are released every morning at 6 am
Petrol and diesel prices change every day at 6 am and new rates are issued. After adding excise duty, dealer commission, VAT and other things to the price of petrol and diesel, its price almost doubles from the original price. This is the reason why we have to buy petrol and diesel so expensive.
This is how you can know today’s latest price
You can also know the daily rate of petrol diesel through SMS. Indian Oil customers can get information by sending RSP and their city code to 9224992249 and BPCL customers can get information by sending SMS to 9223112222 by typing RSP and their city code. Whereas, HPCL consumers can know the price by sending HPPrice and their city code to 9222201122.
Tags: business news, business news in hindi, petrol diesel price, Petrol price today
FIRST PUBLISHED : May 29, 2023, 06:36 IST