Pitru Paksha 2022 Shradh Tithi, Puja Niyam: Pitru Paksha starts every year from the full moon date of Bhadrapada month. Shradh of Purnima Tithi is being done today on 10th September. According to the Panchang, Pitru Paksha will end on the new moon day of Krishna Paksha of Ashwin month i.e. 15 September 2022. In Hinduism, Pitru Paksha is also known as Shradh Paksha.
In Pitru Paksha, there is a law to offer tarpan, Pind Daan and Shradh to the ancestors. In this, not only do ancestors get salvation by performing Pitra Karma by law. Also his blessings are also received. With his blessings, there is peace and progress in the family.
paternal Party 2022 Shradh ,date Of according,
Shradh is performed according to the date of death in Pitru Paksha. Tarpan, Pind Daan and Shradh are performed in the name of that ancestor on the date on which the ancestor died. If the date of death of a person is not known or the family has forgotten the date of death. So in such a situation, Shradh is performed on Amavasya Tithi. In religious scriptures, Amavasya Tithi is considered to be Sarvapitri Shraddha Yoga.
Shradh date And Shradh to do Of date
- full moon Shradh , 10 September 2022
- anticipation Shradh , 10 September 2022
- second Shradh , 11 September 2022
- Tritiya Shradh , 12 September 2022
- Chaturthi Shradh , 13 September 2022
- Panchami Shradh , 14 September 2022
- Shashti Shradh , 15 September 2022
- Saptami Shradh , 16 September 2022
- Eighth Shradh, 18 September 2022
- Navami Shradh , 19 September 2022
- tenth Shradh , 20 September 2022
- Ekadashi Shradh , 21 September 2022
- twelfth Shradh, 22 September 2022
- Trayodashi Shradh , 23 September 2022
- Chaturdashi Shradh, 24 September 2022
- new moon Shradh, 25 September 2022
Shradh Worship Of material
These things should be collected for the worship of Shradh before the day when Shradh is to be performed.
- Roli, vermilion, small betel nut, camphor, turmeric, desi ghee, defense formula, rice, thread
- Tulsi leaves, betel leaves, matches, honey, black sesame, barley, havan material,
- Cotton sticks, incense sticks, jaggery, earthen lamp, curd, barley flour,
- Cow’s milk, Ghee, Kheer, Gangajal, Dates, Banana,
- White flowers, Urad, Swank’s rice, Moong, Sugarcane.
Disclaimer: The information provided here is based on assumptions and information only. It is important to mention here that ABPLive.com does not endorse any kind of belief, information. Before applying any information or assumption, consult the concerned expert.