These 5 exercises are miraculous for men, boost strength and stamina, also make muscles flexible
Deadlift is an essential exercise for every man.
Back squats increase leg strength
Exercise For Men health: It has been proved by science that exercise is a great tonic not only for physical but also for mental health. Exercise is beneficial for every human being. Exercise leads to weight control. Exercise also reduces the risk of diseases like heart attack, stroke, high blood pressure, type 2 diabetes, depression, anxiety, arthritis, cancer. The biggest thing is that exercising keeps the mood right throughout the day and psychologically keeps people fresh. But it is also important to know which type of exercise a person should do.
Although many exercises are the same for men and women, but some special exercises are only for men. Similarly, there are some special exercises for women too. Let us know which is that special exercise for men which makes muscles flexible and boosts stamina.
exercise for men
1. DeadliftAccording to Mansjournal, deadlift is an essential exercise for every man. It is called the king of all exercises. The way of doing deadlift i.e. weightlifting should be correct. It should be done once under expert supervision. After this you should do it yourself. All types of muscles of the body are engaged in deadlift and by doing this, the amount of testosterone in the blood increases. This is the reason why deadlift is the best exercise for men.
2. Back SquatBack squat is also similar to deadlift but in this the dumbbell is not lifted but the dumbbell is placed on the shoulder from behind and squats are done. In this also the whole part of the body participates. This exercise increases the strength of the legs. This exercise is very important for an athlete.
3. Bench PressAll the people who go to the gym all over the world, they definitely do bench press. In this, dumbbells have to be lifted by lying on a bench. This makes the chest wide and the muscles of the hands are strong. Due to this, the muscles of shoulder and trishape become flexible and strength comes.
4. Dumbbell Romanian DeadliftThis exercise is very beneficial for men. This makes the lower back very strong. For this exercise, the legs are kept in a straight line and the heavy dumbbells held in the hands have to be lowered up and down in the squat position. This makes the hamstring more flexible and the problem of back pain also goes away.
5. Suspended PushupThis exercise can be done only with the help of the first trainer. In this, push ups have to be done with the help of a rope hanging above. With this exercise, muscles start forming in a very short time. This is a classic push up on one side. This exercise also strengthens the shoulder.
Read this also- These 3 juices will completely eliminate the dirt of the intestine, the burden of the stomach will be light, here is the method of use
Read this also- This roti is not only taste, it is also unmatched in health, melts out sugar-cholesterol, also controls weight
First read breaking news in Hindi News18 Hindi| Read today’s latest news, live news updates, most reliable Hindi news website News18 Hindi.
Tags: health, health tips, Lifestyle
FIRST PUBLISHED : February 02, 2023, 19:55 IST