These are very easy home remedies to say Tata Bye to lice
Head Lice:Having lice in hair is like a nightmare. It not only bothers you with itching and infection, but sometimes it also becomes a cause of embarrassment for you. Sometimes the louse increases so much that it starts walking on the body as well. If you or anyone in your house is troubled by this, then we are telling some tips to get rid of it.
What is louse?
Lice is a type of parasite that survives on human blood. It is commonly seen in school going children to older adults. If there is lice in a person’s hair, then it spreads to the head of another person. The specialty of head lice is that it is known to produce numerous eggs overnight, due to which the head can become very itchy.
symptoms of lice
1. Intense itching in the headLice’s food is our blood. When the saliva of louse falls, then there is allergy in our head and due to this the itching increases.
2. Feeling of repeatedly walking on the hair: Head lice can move very fast between the hairs, they move up to 9 inches in 1 minute.
Red rash on neck or shoulder: Head lice can cause rashes on the head or shoulders, in which sometimes sores are formed due to itching, bleeding can also occur.
This is how lice spread
- The causes of head lice include sharing combs, hats, clothes, which can spread rapidly. Even by sharing personal belongings, head lice can spread to another person. If anyone has any problem then don’t share your stuff.
- It is also advised not to use chairs or beds that have already been used by a person infested with lice.
How to get rid of lice with home remedies
1. Neem: Anti bacterial neem is the best and best option when there are lots of lice in the head. Boil one cup of neem leaves and make a paste out of it. Apply it on your hair and leave it for 2 hours, after that wash it thoroughly with warm water. Insecticide is found in neem which prevents the lice from breeding.
2. Olive Oil: Lice die quickly even with olive oil. It is said that by applying olive oil, lice start suffocating, the lice end overnight, but you have to keep this oil in the hair overnight.
3. Apple Vinegar: Lice can be easily killed by mixing apple vinegar and coconut oil. To apply it, mix one tablespoon of coconut oil in apple vinegar, then cover your head with a shower cap and leave the hair like this overnight. Wash hair thoroughly with warm water in the morning.
4. Onion Juice: Extract onion juice and leave it on the hair for about 3 to 4 hours. After this, comb out the lice and wash the hair with shampoo, it will reduce to a great extent.
read this also- Can you never donate blood after getting a tattoo done? Know what the WHO report says