These snacks are best to eat if your eyes open from hunger while sleeping
Midnight Hunger: It happens to all of us that suddenly the eyes open due to hunger while sleeping (Midnight Hunger). In this hunger, he does not feel like eating food, but without eating anything, he does not even sleep. In such a situation, unhealthy and deep fried snacks are often eaten in the name of eating some light snacks. For example, chips, snacks, fries etc.
But after eating them, there is often a burning sensation on the chest or there is a problem of acidity in the stomach. If this is not the case, then in the morning the stomach is not cleaned on time or is not cleaned properly (Motion Problems). Due to this, the problem of low energy persists throughout the day and it affects every work. Obviously, none of us want such a low energy day. That’s why it is important that we should know that after all, what can we eat when we are hungry at such a night…
It is best to drink milk with this method
- It is not necessary that you eat anything when you feel very hungry at night. You can also drink milk if you want. But instead of drinking milk mixed with sugar, you drink it plain or mixed with honey.
- If you wake up from hunger at night during summer, you can take cold milk out of the fridge and drink it without adding sugar. But if this happens in the winter night, then you should warm the milk lightly, do not make it hot, now mix honey in this lukewarm milk and consume it. By drinking such milk, your appetite will also be quenched and there will be no burning sensation on the chest or problems related to motion in the morning.
- You can eat plain paneer when you are hungry at night. If you want to enhance the taste, then you can sprinkle black pepper powder on it or you can also sprinkle coriander powder and consume it. Keep in mind that cheese should not be eaten by sprinkling salt on it. According to Ayurveda, doing so is injurious to health and can cause skin-related diseases.
eat banana with this method
- Banana is such a fruit that is available for 12 months and is cheaper as compared to other fruits and is also full of health. Banana is always kept in most of the Indian households as it does not spoil quickly nor does it need to be kept in the fridge.
- Therefore, if you feel hungry at night and have a banana in the house, then you can consume it. It would be better not to eat a plain banana, but cut it and eat it by sprinkling black salt on it. Due to this, digestion will be correct and there will be no burning on the chest, nor will there be any problem in motion the next morning.
Flour Cookies and Biscuit
- If you often feel hungry during the night, then you should keep cookies and biscuits made of flour or semolina in the house. Eat them and drink water or drink lukewarm milk. There is no problem of digestion and burning due to their consumption. However, you need to keep in mind that they should be of good quality and made in a good bakery.
- You can also eat oats to quell hunger at night. They are prepared in two minutes and are easily digested. You can also keep cookies prepared from oats at home. If you are hungry at night or in the evening snacks, eating them will calm the hunger and you will also be healthy.
Disclaimer: The methods, methods and claims mentioned in this article are to be taken only as suggestions, ABP News does not confirm them. Before following any such treatment/medication/diet and suggestion, please consult a doctor or concerned expert.
Also read: Season to eat jaggery has arrived, eat desi sweets every day in these ways to prevent cold
Check out below Health Tools-
Calculate Your Body Mass Index ( BMI )
Calculate The Age Through Age Calculator