Grah Dosh Upay: According to astrology, every person is affected by the movement of planets and constellations. According to the horoscope, every person has to bear their auspicious and inauspicious results. If the position of the planets in the horoscope is good, then the person gets the support of luck. He gets success without interruption. On the other hand, when the planets are weak, problems keep coming one after the other in life. To reduce the inauspicious effects of planets, many remedies have been given in astrology. Some things present in the kitchen are also used to make the planets favorable. Let us know what are the things from which one can get rid of the bad effects of planetary dosha.
- Sun is considered to be the king of planets. If the Sun is strong in the horoscope, then the person progresses a lot, but the weak Sun causes a decrease in respect. To make the Sun strong in the horoscope, donating things made of pure ghee, saffron and wheat is auspicious.
- If the position of Moon is weak in the horoscope, then the person remains mentally disturbed. Offer water to the moon to make it strong. Donating white and soft things like water, milk and rice also strengthens the moon.
- If the position of Mars is weak in the horoscope, Hanuman ji should offer sweet rotis of flour to make it strong. Along with this, donating red fruits and vegetables also makes Mars strong.
- To avoid the inauspicious effects of the planet Jupiter, the person should donate yellow things like turmeric, saffron and banana. It is believed that this strengthens the planet Jupiter and gives auspicious results.
- To strengthen the planet Venus, donating rice and milk is auspicious. Apart from this, it is also auspicious to consume kheer made from makhana and rice.
- If Saturn is weak in the horoscope, then the person gets failure again and again and he is always surrounded by difficulties. To avoid such a situation, using and donating mustard oil, fennel and black sesame is beneficial. On the other hand, to avoid the inauspicious effects of Rahu-Ketu, flowing barley in water gives relief.
Onam 2022: Onam is being celebrated today, know the religious significance of this 10-day long festival
Ganpati Visarjan 2022: In this auspicious time, do Ganpati immersion, keep these things in mind in Bappa’s farewell
Disclaimer: The information provided here is based on assumptions and information only. It is important to mention here that ABPLive.com does not endorse any kind of belief, information. Before applying any information or assumption, consult the concerned expert.