Baldness And Age: When it comes to hair fall, the ratio between men and women is the same. But when it comes to increasing baldness, men are more prone to it than women. This happens due to gender region and genetic reasons. It is just a matter of saying that women are very much concerned about their hair. The reality is that men are just as sensitive about their hair as women. Although some causes of hair fall are similar in women and men, while some causes are completely different.
due to hair fall
- be under more stress
- prolonged stress
- side effects of drugs
- lack of nutrition in the body
- Not getting enough nutrients in food
- hemoglobin deficiency
- Lack of iron, calcium, protein or vitamin D in the body
- Choosing the wrong hair products
- Applying too many chemical-laden shampoos or conditioners
- Bad effect of hair parlor treatment
hair fall in men
The problem of hair fall affects men a lot. This is the reason why there are many misconceptions in our society regarding hair fall and baldness of men. There is such a misconception that by the age of 35, boys have more hair fall and after that the hair fall reduces or stops and then starts in old age. While there is no medical truth in this matter.
At what age does hair fall?
According to medical reports, by the age of 30, there is a 25 percent chance in men that some degree of baldness starts appearing. Whereas by the age of 50, baldness starts appearing in 50 percent of men. By this age, so much hair has fallen on the head of men that baldness starts appearing separately in some part of the head. At the same time, by the age of 60, two thirds of men are either completely bald or baldness starts appearing on their head to a large extent. This cycle continues forever because when aging starts, hair fall increases, does not decrease.
How to stop hair fall?
Accept this fact with an open mind that hair fall can never stop completely. Because the hairs are like the leaves of the tree, after a time old hairs fall out and new hairs come and this sequence continues till the age of about 45 to 50 years. After that it becomes very less. Till about a decade ago, 70 hair fall in a day was considered normal. But in view of the increasing level of tension in the society, this number has been increased to 100. That is, if a person loses 100 hairs in a day, then it is not counted in hair fall.
If you are facing problems like excessive hair fall, feeling of emptiness in any part of the head or weakening of hair, thinning, turning white, then you must consult a doctor. Rest you can control hair fall by taking care of some things in your daily life.
- Choose mild shampoo. Shampoos with too many chemicals weaken the hair roots.
- Massage your scalp with oil half an hour before shampoo.
- Make sure to shampoo at least thrice a week.
- Avoid washing hair in hot water, it makes hair thin and weak.
- Use hair dryer sparingly. It is better not to use and let the hair dry naturally.
- Take care of the amount of iron, calcium, vitamin-D and protein in the daily diet.
- Take supplements of essential nutrients for hair after the advice of the doctor.
Disclaimer: The methods, methods and claims mentioned in this article are to be taken only as suggestions, ABP News does not confirm them. Before following any such treatment/medication/diet, please consult a doctor.
Read also: Men should shampoo everyday or not, is it good or bad for your hair?
Read also: Start the day with coconut virgin oil, the digestive system will be very healthy