Thursday Puja: Thursday is dedicated to Lord Vishnu and Jupiter. Worshiping Lord Vishnu gives freedom from sinful deeds, while worshiping Lord Brihaspati leads to material pleasures. Yellow color has special significance on this day because yellow is very dear to Sri Hari and Brihaspati Dev, the guru of the gods. There is a law to worship another goddess on Thursday. In the form of nine goddesses, there is such a goddess whose worship on Thursday gives the boon of getting a life partner according to her wish. Let us know which goddess should be worshiped on Thursday.
To remove the obstacle of marriage, worship this goddess (Devi Katyayni Puja Benefit)
- According to religious beliefs, Goddess Katyayani, the sixth form of Goddess Durga, is worshiped on Thursday to remove the obstacles in marriage. According to religious texts, Maa Katyayani is also related to Jupiter. Brihaspati Dev is considered to be the factor of marriage.
- Worship of Goddess Katyayani is considered infallible for matters related to marriage. It is said that by their grace the desire to get a worthy and desired life partner is fulfilled.
How to worship Maa Katyayani on Thursday (Maa katyayni Puja vidhi)
- Worship of Mother Katyayani in Twilight Vela is considered best. Wear yellow or red clothes on Thursday and worship the mother.
- Offer kumkum, roli, akshat, yellow flowers, lump of turmeric, yellow naivedya to the goddess. Chant this mantra in front of the mother by lighting a lamp of ghee.
Om Katyayani Mahamaye Mahayoginyadhishwari. Nanda gopa sutam dehi patim mein kurute namah: ..
- Offer honey to Maa Katyayani. It is believed that this leads to early marriage. The obstacles in marriage are removed.
- Boys who are facing obstacles in their marriage, they should chant this mantra daily by worshiping mother Katyayani.
Wife manorama dehi manovratnu saariniam. Tarinandurgasan Sarasagarasya Kulodbhavam
Ganesh Sthapana 2022 Muhurat: Establish Bappa in these auspicious times on Ganesh Chaturthi, know the date of immersion
Chanakya Niti: The head of the house should take care of these things or else the family gets shattered in a moment
Disclaimer: The information provided here is based on assumptions and information only. It is important to mention here that ABPLive.com does not endorse any kind of validation, information. Before applying any information or assumption, consult the concerned expert.