Mango leaves are used in religious works as well as as medicine.
Mango leaves also have anti-inflammatory and anti-carcinogenic properties.
Mango Leaves Benefits: In the summer season, the beauty of juicy varieties of mangoes in the market is created. Be it children or old people, everyone likes the taste of mango. As tasty as it is today, the nutrients present in it are equally beneficial for the body. You must have known a lot about the properties of mangoes, but have you ever heard about the properties of mango leaves. If not, then let us tell you that like mango, its leaves are also full of properties. Consumption of mango leaves can be helpful in controlling diabetes as well as reducing weight. Anti cancer properties are also present in it.
Talking about stomach problems, mango leaves can prove to be very effective even in stomach ulcers. healthline According to the news, mango leaves have anti-cancer properties as well as anti-inflammatory properties. Let’s know the qualities of mango leaves and the method of use.
benefits of mango leaves
1. Anti-inflammatory properties – Anti-inflammatory properties are present in mango leaves. The initial results of research have revealed that the properties present in mango leaves can protect brain health. Its intake can show effect in diseases like Alzheimer’s or Parkinson’s. Along with this, they can also be effective in inflammation coming in the body.
Read this also: 5 things will do all the work of cholesterol in the veins! Blood flow will be as before, heart will be healthy
2. Fat gain The problem of obesity has become very common now. People have started being troubled by obesity at an early age. In such a situation, the juice of mango leaves can be effective in preventing obesity. Elements present in mango leaves can be effective in obesity as well as in metabolic syndrome.
3. Diabetes – The disease of diabetes, which is known as silent killer, has become quite common now. People have started falling prey to it at an early age. Mango leaves can be helpful in controlling diabetes. The compounds present in it can manage diabetes. In a study done on rats, it was revealed that after 2 weeks there was an effective change in blood sugar level and dry glyceride.
4. Anti-Cancer Properties – Anti-carcinogenic properties are also present in mango leaves. Its regular use can show effective effect in cancer. Along with this, mango leaf juice can be effective in oxidative stress and burning sensation.
5. Stomach ulcer – Stomach ulcer is a serious problem in stomach related problems. Many times due to diseases or due to bad lifestyle and eating habits, stomach ulcer occurs. In this case, the use of mango leaves can be beneficial. Studies have revealed that the juice of mango leaves can be effective in stomach ulcers as well as other stomach related diseases.
Read this also: If you eat 6 things, uric acid will never increase, the problem of arthritis will end! Will be worried about health
How to use mango leaves
Mango leaves are very beneficial for the body. Fresh mango leaves can be eaten directly. Along with this, it can also be used with tea. If mango leaves are not available then mango leaf tea bags can also be bought from the market. Along with this, powder, essence and supplements of mango leaves are available in the market. They can be used with water. Can be used as an ointment for the skin or by sprinkling the powder in bath water.
Tags: Diabetes, health, Lifestyle
FIRST PUBLISHED : March 11, 2023, 18:19 IST