To be kind, first teach manners to children.
Teach kids to empathize to teach them kindness.
World Kindness Day For Kids: Kindness can make any person more attractive and special. This is a quality that makes the personality of any person better. Children should also be introduced to this at a young age. It is helpful in helping the children to walk the fire in life and become good human beings.
If you want to teach kindness to your child, then on World Kindness Day today, with the help of some methods, you can take the first step towards making them kind.
make children kind
- To teach children the sense of kindness, ask them to think before saying something about someone. Ask them how they would feel if someone thought or said the same things they are thinking or want to say. In this way, you can stop them from making fun of someone else and help them to be kind.
- Teach kids to empathize to teach them kindness.
Read this also- World kindness day 2022: Why and when is ‘World Kindness Day’ celebrated? Know the importance of this day
- If you don’t have anything nice to say about someone, don’t say anything at all’ is a good way to teach kindness to kids. Teach your child to inculcate the habit of saying positive things. Make a habit of saying such things which make someone feel good instead of making them sad. When they have a negative opinion about something, teach them to control their tongue without scolding. For example, if any of his friends or classmates is not very good in sports, then you can ask your child to encourage him.
- To Build Kindness, first teach children manners such as respecting others, greeting people properly and talking to people in a polite manner is also an important part of a child’s upbringing.
- Teach children kindness through stories. Use comics, story books etc.
Also read- Follow these methods to prevent children from beating in school, give good behavior tips
- Most people like to hear praise. In fact, researchers at the National Institute for Physiological Sciences in Japan found that an area called the striatum is activated when a person is given money, the same area is activated when a person is praised. In such a situation, you can play complement game with children. Make a group of children and make them stand in a circle. After this give a hanky or a stick in his hand. Ask that child to give that hanky or stick to the other and ask the receiving child to praise the child who gave the stick.
- You ask the children to make a greeting card according to their own praising any of your friends or family members.
- Teach children to appreciate animals, birds and plants.
With these easy ways, you can make your child kind.
Tags: Lifestyle, On This Day, Parenting, parenting tips
FIRST PUBLISHED : November 13, 2022, 07:15 IST