Now understand when his injury gave pain to India
- Minor stress fractures in 2019: In September 2019, there was a minor stress fracture in the lower back. He was out of cricket for a long time.
- 2021 Lower Abdominal Injury: In January 2021, he suffered a lower abdominal injury. Because of this, he could not play the Gabba Test against Australia. After that he was on break.
- July 2022: Windies out of squad: West Indies pulled out of the tour after the series against England. He was given rest.
- August, 2022 Injury during break: He was injured during rest from the team and as a result he had to be ruled out of the Asia Cup.
- 12 September 2022: The selection took place against T20 World Cup and South Africa-Australia. Played 2 matches against Australia.
- 28 September 2022: Did not play the first match against South Africa. Complained about back pain problem. He has been sent to NCA. News of being out of T20 World Cup as well. However, the board has not announced.
what is this problem
Now let’s understand what is the reason for their exit. Actually, in a stress fracture, there is a small crack in the bone. This problem is common among players. If a bone injury is not taken care of from the beginning, it can turn into a stress fracture. No surgery is usually needed to deal with a stress fracture, but it can take a long time to heal. The best treatment for this is rest. Rehab goes on for a long time under the supervision of experts and only after their green signal does the player return to the field.
What happened to Jasprit Bumrah’s fitness? out of the world cup