Indian Boxers at CWG 2022: In the Commonwealth Games 2022, today Indian punches are going to be fiercely in the boxing ring. 6 of the 7 Indian boxers who have confirmed medals here will be in action in their respective semi-final matches today. While Neetu, Nikhat and Jasmine will show their strength in female boxers, Amit, Rohit and Sagar will present their claims in male boxers. All these boxers have ensured at least a bronze medal by reaching the semi-finals. If they win today, their silver medals will be confirmed.
1. Neetu Ghanghas: In the women’s 48kg category, Neetu will compete with Canada’s Priyanka Dhillon. This semi-final match will start at 3 pm.
2. Amit Panghal: In the men’s 51kg category, Amit will face Zambia’s Patrick Chinyemba. This semi-final match will be played at 3.30 pm.
3. Nikhat Zareen: Nikhat Zareen will be in action in the women’s 50kg category. She will face England’s Savannah Stubby in the semi-final match. This match will start at 7.15 pm.
4. Jasmine: Jasmine will take on England’s Gemma Richardson in the women’s 60kg category. This semi-final match will be played at 8 pm.
5. Rohit Tokas: Rohit Tokas will take on Stephen Zimba of Zambia in the men’s 67kg category. This semi-final match will start late at 12.45 pm.
6. Sea: In the men’s 92kg category, Sagar will clash with Nigeria’s Ifeni Onykewere. Their semi-final match will be played late at 1.30 pm.
Where to watch the competition?
All these matches will be seen on different channels of Sony Sports Network. They will also be telecast on DD Sports. Live streaming of these matches can be seen on Sony LIV app.