Address on Aadhaar Card will change in 10 minutes, apply sitting at home
- First of all go to the official website of UIDAI (https://uidai.gov.in).
- Now go to ‘My Aadhaar’ menu and click on ‘Update Your Aadhaar’ option.
- Click on ‘Update Demographics Data Online’ option.
- After this the portal for updating self-service will open.
- Here you have to go to ‘Proceed to update Aadhaar’ option.
- Enter aadhar number and captcha code
- Click on ‘Send OTP’ option. OTP will come on the registered mobile number.
- Verify the OTP and click on ‘Update Demographics Data’.
- Click on the ‘Address’ option.
- Here you have to enter the new address and upload the scanned copy of the supplementary document.
- After that click on ‘Proceed’ option.
- Check all the information once again before filing.
- Now the payment section will open and here you will have to make a payment of Rs 50.
- An OTP will come on the mobile.
- After that you have to take a print out of the application form.
- You will get the URN number from which you can track the status.
This way to update Aadhaar Card is very easy. UIDAI has made the way of updating the address very easy. UIDAI officials can also visit at home in case of need. Address will be updated only after all the process is completed and you will be able to download Aadhar card online also.