PAN Card Update Process: Aadhar Card and PAN Card are such documents which are needed by every person. PAN card is an essential financial document in today’s times, which is needed to complete the tasks like opening an account in a bank, buying jewellery, buying property, investing in the stock market, filing income tax returns. Is. Due to the increasing utility of PAN card, it is very important to keep it updated. Many women change their surname after marriage. In such a situation, it is very important to update your changed surname in PAN card. Failure to do so can result in a lot of damage to you because PAN card is a government document. Without it, a lot of your work can stop. If you want to update your surname in PAN then follow these steps-
After marriage, update your surname in PAN like this-
1. For this, you can click on its official website https://www.onlineservices.nsdl.com/paam/endUserRegisterContact.html.
2. Next you have to click on this website.
3. Fill all the information asked by you in the form given here.
4. After filling the form, submit it online.
5. Then you have to select the cell which is made in front of your name and mention your PAN number in it.
6. Then verify the above given information.
7. After this the information has to be validated.
8. In the end, you have to submit it. After this you will have to submit the hard copy by depositing the fee.
Such a fee will have to be paid for changing the surname
Let us tell you that for any change in the name in the PAN card, you will have to pay a fee. It is different for people living in India and outside the country. If you live in the country, then you will have to pay a fee of Rs 110 for changing the surname. At the same time, people living abroad will have to pay a fee of Rs 1020 for changing the surname. You can deposit this fee by any option like Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking etc. After this, the name and address will be changed in your PAN card.
Have to submit hard copy
After making the payment, you have to download the PAN application form and fill it and submit it. After filling this form, you will have to sign it by pasting two 2 passport size photographs. Along with this, you will have to self-attest the document of change of surname from the court along with this form. After this it will have to be sent to the office of NSDL. After this, a new PAN card will come to the address of your house, in which your surname will be changed.
read this also-
Gram Suraksha Yojana: Invest 50 rupees every day in this post office scheme! Rs 35 lakh on maturity