Petrol Diesel Price in 23 October 2022: In the international market, a jump in the prices of crude oil is being recorded since the last time. In such a situation, giving a shock to the people on the day of Diwali, have the government oil companies increased the price of petrol and diesel?
Even after the increase in crude oil prices, people have got relief in petrol-diesel prices and the country’s state-owned oil companies Indian Oil, Bharat Petroleum and Hindustan Petroleum have made some kind of price hike. Haven’t changed.
What are crude oil prices?
On the day of Diwali i.e. 24 October 2022, an increase in the prices of crude oil is being seen in the international market. The price of WTI crude is around $ 88.09 per barrel. At the same time, there has been an increase in Brent crude and it has reached $ 93.50 per barrel. Some time ago OPEC, a group of oil producing countries, decided to cut its oil production. Since then, there has been a steady increase in the prices of crude oil.
Petrol-diesel price in four metros of the country-
- Delhi-Petrol Rs 96.72 and Diesel Rs 89.62 per liter
- Chennai-Petrol Rs 102.63 and Diesel Rs 94.24 per liter
- Mumbai-Petrol Rs 106.31 and Diesel Rs 94.27 per liter
- Kolkata-Petrol Rs 106.03 and Diesel Rs 92.76 per liter
Petrol-diesel price in major cities of the country-
- Lucknow – Petrol Rs 96.57 and Diesel Rs 89.76 per liter
- Jaipur – Petrol Rs 108.48 and Diesel Rs 93.72 per liter
- Hyderabad – Petrol Rs 109.66 and Diesel Rs 97.82 per liter
- Bhubaneswar – Petrol Rs 103.19 and Diesel Rs 94.76 per liter
- Noida – Petrol Rs 96.57 and Diesel Rs 89.96 per liter
- Patna- Petrol Rs 107.24 and Diesel Rs 94.04 per liter
- Bengaluru-Petrol Rs 101.94 and Diesel Rs 87.89 per liter
- Chandigarh – Petrol Rs 96.20 and Diesel Rs 84.26 per liter
Check the petrol-diesel price of your city in this way-
If you are a BPCL customer, then to check petrol-diesel price, write RSP
read this also-
RBI MPC Member: Did the decision of demonetisation increase tax collection? Monetary policy committee member told the truth