Aadhaar Update: Aadhar card in India is the identity of Indian citizens. This is an important document. Whether it is government work or private work, people need Aadhar card everywhere. You can avail government facilities through Aadhar card. Many such cases have been seen, in which the photo of some people has got spoiled on the Aadhar card. In such a situation, they feel embarrassed to show their Aadhar card to anyone. Now keeping in mind that you do not go through this situation, today we are going to tell you how to change the photo of your Aadhar card through online. Its process is very easy.
what is aadhar card?
Aadhaar card is a 12-digit personal unique number, which is issued by the Unique Identification Authority of India, Government of India, to all residents. This number is the proof of identity and address of the person, anywhere in India. Any person who is a resident of India can enroll for Aadhaar. Every person can enroll for Aadhar card only once. This enrollment is free. Every person’s Aadhaar number is different.
The process will be completed from the official website of UIDAI
If you want to make changes in the photo of your Aadhaar and have to put another better photo on your Aadhaar, then you are now being given this facility online by UIDAI. For information, let us tell you that with the help of Unique Identification Authority of India, you can make changes in name, mobile number, address, gender, date of birth and photo in Aadhaar. In today’s news, we are going to tell you about the process to make changes in your Aadhaar name, mobile number, address, gender, date of birth and photo.
Easy way to update photo in Aadhaar
- To update photo in Aadhar card, first you have to go to UIDAI website.
- Now you have to download Aadhar enrollment form by going to Aadhar section.
- Now you have to fill the form and submit it to the Permanent Enrollment Center.
- Your biometric details will be taken again here.
- Now you have to deposit Rs.100 to complete the process.< /li>
- After the completion of the process, you will be given an acknowledgment slip containing the URL.
- Using this URL you can see the updates.
- Sometimes thereafter After your aadhar image will be updated.