WhatsApp Avatar Feature: Meta has rolled out the avatar feature for its instant messaging app WhatsApp. In a recent blog post, Mark Zuckerberg announced that WhatsApp users will now be able to create their own avatar for their profile photo or use 36 custom stickers to represent different emotions and actions. Like Facebook and Instagram, while creating an avatar, users can create their own avatar by selecting eye shape, hair color, outfit and more.
If you are not able to see this feature in your WhatsApp, and you want to use it, then for this you update your WhatsApp from Apple’s App Store or Google Play Store. After this follow the steps mentioned below.
how to make whatsapp avatar
- Step 1: Open WhatsApp app on your iOS or Android phone
- Step 2: Open a chat and tap the sticker in the message box. On Android, the stickers option is in the Emoji tab, equivalent to GIFs.
- Step 3: Start creating your avatar with the Avatar Creator toolbox. Choose your skin tone, hairstyle, hair color, face shape, clothing and other features.
- Step 4: You can also try copying your facial features to your avatar. For this, all you have to do is tap on the mirror icon available on the right side of the screen. The icon will turn on the front camera and a small box will open in which you can see yourself.
- Step 5: You can also add a bindi to your avatar to add a desi effect to your features.
- Step 6: After adding all the features, tap on Complete and WhatsApp will create your avatar for a personalized messaging experience.
After this, this avatar will be shown to you as a sticker. From here you can send them to your friends as per your wish.
Read also: Telegram broke records! So many features launched together