Diwali 2022 Stock Picks: Every year before Diwali, investors review their portfolios. So add new ones to your portfolio which will add to their portfolio. Brokerage house Axis Securities has suggested investors to buy several stocks for Samvat 2079 which can give them great returns.
According to Axis Securities, when the whole world is witnessing a period of upheaval, the Indian economy is providing golden opportunities due to excellent growth and stability. The brokerage house believes that the Indian stock market will outperform other markets of the world due to better macroeconomic factors and good corporate results. Based on this, Axis Securities has advised investors to invest in nine stocks this Diwali. which is like this.
1.ITC – The brokerage house has given investment advice in the stock of hotels and cigarette maker ITC including MMCG with a target price of Rs 380. Currently the stock is trading at Rs 340.
2. Ashok Leyland – Investors have been advised to buy shares of this automobile sector giant with a target price of Rs 175. Currently the stock is trading at Rs 149.80.
3. Polycab India – Axis Securities has a buy call on Polycab India Share with a target price of Rs 2860. Currently the stock is trading at Rs 2749.
4. Indian Hotels – The brokerage house is also bullish on hospitality sector company Indian Hotels and has been advised to buy shares with a target price of Rs 375.
5. IDFC First Bank – The brokerage house is bullish on this bank and has a buy recommendation on the stock with a target price of Rs 70. At present, the share of this bank is trading at Rs 56.40.
6. Westlife Development – The brokerage house has a buy call on Westlife Development with a target price of Rs 870. Currently the stock is trading at Rs 756.
7. NOCIL – This share is one of the Diwali picks of Axis Securities. It is recommended to buy the stock with a target price of Rs 300. Currently the stock is trading at Rs 259.
8. Aptus Value Housing Finance – The brokerage house has a buy call on the stock with a target price of Rs 350.
9. Sundaram Finance – Brokerage House has a buy call on Sundaram Finance with a target price of Rs 2490. Currently the stock is trading at Rs 2298.
According to the brokerage house, when inflation remains a challenge for the whole world, it can be controlled in India. Better monsoon, reservoir is full, commodity prices are falling, employment opportunities are increasing, indicating that the domestic economy will be able to face inflation. Since Diwali last year, the Indian market has outperformed other global and emerging markets.
read this also
Diwali Muhurat Trading 2022: Know what is Muhurat trading, why investors consider it very auspicious?