Do not search these 5 things on Google even by mistake, you will have to face jail and a fine of up to 10 lakhs.
1. You should never search about abortion on google. It is illegal. For this, the government has also made many strict rules and regulations. If you search anything related to abortion on Google, then you can also be jailed.
2. If you search any obscene content related to children, then you can also be jailed. Also you can be fined. Under the POSCO Act, you can be jailed for 5 to 7 years for searching such content.
3. If you do a Google search on how to make a bomb for fun, you may be in for a rude shock. Doing so can put you on the radar of security agencies. Legal action can be taken against you.
4. If you are searching pirated movies on Google or you do the work of pirating movies, then it can land you behind bars. In this you can also be jailed for 3 years. Along with this, a fine of 10 lakh can also be imposed.
5. If any incident has happened in which the information is sensitive and you search anything related to it on Google, then you may have to go to jail. Also, if you try to search the name of a rape victim on Google, you may still be in trouble.