Follow this simple trick while booking Tatkal tickets! Chances of getting confirmed ticket will increase
IRCTC Tatkal Ticket Booking Process: There was a time when people used to stand in long queues at the railway station booking counter to book train tickets, but now it has changed with the changing times. Indian Railways is considered an integral part of the life of common Indian people. Every day crores of people take advantage of the services of the railways. Many times we suddenly have to plan for traveling somewhere. In such a situation, the service of Tatkal booking (Indian Railway Tatkal Ticket Booking) has been made available in the Railways, through which you can get a confirmed ticket made within 24 hours of the journey. Through the Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation (IRCTC), you get the facility to book Tatkal tickets on the website, but passengers often complain that they are not able to get the reservation.
By the time he fills the booking details, all the tickets are full. In such a situation, IRCTC has given a ticket through which you can get confirmed ticket booking. This is the facility of master list. If you want to book Tatkal ticket in AC class then you can do this booking after 10 am. Whereas the booking of non-AC coaches starts from 11 am. Now let us tell you what is the facility of master list and how through this facility you can increase the chances of getting confirmed tickets while booking Tatkal tickets.
What is master list facility?
IRCTC advises railway passengers to make a master list before starting the booking process. The person who wants to make his Tatkal ticket should save his name and age in advance and save it in the master list of IRCTC. In this, you can prepare the master list of one or more passengers (IRCTC Master List). After this, instead of filling the details of the passenger while booking the Tatkal ticket in the train, you can fill all the details from the master list within a few seconds. After this you can get confirmed ticket by paying immediately. The special thing about this facility is that it saves the booking time of the passenger while booking, which increases the chances of getting a confirmed ticket. Keep in mind that once the master list is created, it will be saved in your IRCTC ID until you delete this list.
Make master list like this-
- For this, you visit the official website of IRCTC.
- After this go to My Account and select My Profile.
- Next select the option of Add/Modify Masterlist.
- Here fill the details like passenger’s name, DOB, gender, berth, food etc.
- After that click on the Submit button.
- After this, a master list of passenger details will be created.
- Then you can connect it directly by clicking on My Passenger List while booking.
- After this, your immediate booking will be done by making payment.
- The thing to keep in mind is that this is an effective trick to get a confirmed ticket but it is not a guarantee that you will get 100% confirmed ticket.
read this also-
Indian Railway: Good news for those traveling in the train! Now special food for diabetes patients and children will be available in the train, know details