India Post Payments Bank: Cases related to cyber frauds have increased significantly across the country. You must have seen cases of fraud coming to the fore everywhere. Such cases mostly happen with villagers, tribals or less educated people. In this type of fraud, people give you some inducement or talk like you will get money under government schemes. After this some people give their personal details to unknown persons. In such a situation, they are cheated in a fake way. India Post Payments Bank has cautioned its customers to avoid such cases. Also asked to keep some things in mind. Which you must see once.
Facility started in 2018
India Post Payments Bank (IPPB) has been established under the Department of Posts under the Ministry of Communications, Central Government. IPPB was launched by Prime Minister Narendra Modi on September 1, 2018, with 100 percent investment. The bank was established with the intention of making it the most affordable and reliable bank for the common man in India. The fundamental mandate of this bank is to remove barriers for the unbanked and underbanked and reach every nook and corner of the country by leveraging the postal network of 155,000 post offices (135,000 in rural areas) and 300,000 postal employees.
Facility of 13 languages in the bank
Banking facility has been made very easy for the public in India Post Payments Bank. You can use 13 languages of the country in this bank. This gives you a simple and cost-effective banking solution.
keep these things in mind
- Customer should not use mobile number of any third person for opening bank account.
- Do not accept or send any money without knowing the genuineness of the transaction.
- Customers should not share control of their bank account such as their mobile banking details with unknown persons to conduct transactions on their behalf.
- Customers should not share their India Post Payments Bank account details with people luring them with job offers or easy money opportunities through social media.
- The customer must verify the company and the person before transacting or sending money.
- IPPB updates the Customer Identification Data from time to time after opening the bank account. And their transactions are also monitored to protect them from misuse by such fraudsters.
read this also
Industry Growth: Production of 8 basic industries slowed down in October, reaching a 20-month low