WhatsApp Banking: With the changing times, our banking system has also changed a lot. Now any person does not need to make rounds of the branch to settle the work related to his bank. Now you can easily take advantage of banking services sitting at home only through the messaging app WhatsApp. In the recent past, many banks in the country like State Bank of India, ICICI Bank, HDFC HDFC Bank, Punjab National Bank, Bank of Baroda and Axis Bank have launched their WhatsApp banking facility has been started for the customers. Now the name of another bank has been included in this list. This bank is Airtel Payments Bank.
Airtel Payments Bank launches WhatsApp banking facility
Airtel Payments Bank has announced that it is offering WhatsApp banking facility to its customers. Through this, you can get bank account balance as well as many more banking services by chatting on WhatsApp only using your registered mobile number.
Get WhatsApp banking facility-
- Bank Balance Check
- FASTag recharge
- Mobile Bill Recharge
- Utility Bill Payment
- Applying for Loan (Loan Application)
- Benefit of 24×7 banking facilities
In this way start WhatsApp Banking of Airtel Payments Bank-
- For this, you must first save the official number 8800688006 of Airtel Payments Bank WhatsApp Banking.
- After this send Hi from your registered number.
- After that choose one of the services available to you.
- After that take advantage of that service.
read this also-
Multibagger Stock: This company gave a strong return of 375% to investors in two years, now instead of 1 share, one bonus share will be available