Actually, Twitter user @Ammybhardwaj13 has posted a post from his Twitter account today, in which he has informed about the explosion of his Poco X3 Pro smartphone. In the tweet, he has told that he had bought this phone only 2 months ago, which exploded like a bomb during charging today. In the tweet, he has said in a strict tone to the company that my phone should be replaced, otherwise I will file a complaint against the company. The pictures shared with the tweet are clearly telling how dangerous the accident was.
While talking to a media organization, the victim said, “I live in Himachal Pradesh and I bought the phone from Dhiman Electronics Works and Mobile, Jawali, Kangra for two months, Poco X3 Pro smartphone. I put the phone on charge and when it 100 was charged then I took it out and threw it on the bed and went to the washroom. After 5-7 minutes when I came back I saw that the phone was on fire and my bed blanket was burnt. I hurried to her Thrown down from the bed and poured water to douse the fire.”
read this also- Smartphones can explode like a bomb! If you are doing these 10 mistakes; Please read these carefully and avoid accident
The victim further said that “I have submitted the phone to the service center and I have got the complaint number. We have not yet received any assurance from the service center whether the phone will be replaced by a new one or not. Though asked for all the details from me. and which I have provided immediately.”