OnePlus Watch: The price of OnePlus Watch has been cut. After about a year of launch, the company has reduced its price. This smartwatch has been introduced in two color options Midnight Black and Moonlight Silver. It was introduced last year in the price range of Rs 15,000. OnePlus has cut its price by Rs 1,000. Let us tell you, smartwatches of brands like OPPO and Amazfit are already available in the Indian market in this price range.
OnePlus Watch Discount
The company has cut the price of the Moonlight Silver color variant of this smartwatch. Its price has come down from 14,999 to 13,999. At the same time, the price of its Midnight Black variant remains the same at Rs 14,999. This new price of smart watch has been updated on the official site of e-commerce website Amazon and OnePlus.
OnePlus Watch Features
- This smartwatch from OnePlus has a 1.39-inch AMOLED display, which supports 454 x 454 pixel resolution.
- This smartwatch has been introduced with the scratch resistant feature.
- OnePlus Watch has 110 workout modes as well as automatic detection for jogging and running.
- OnePlus Watch comes with GPS, sleep, stress, blood oxygen level (SpO2) and heart rate monitoring feature.
- OnePlus Watch Limited also offers apps and watch faces.
- RTOS-style (Real Time Operating System) software has been given in OnePlus Watch.
- OnePlus Watch can also be used as a remote for OnePlus TV. The company has claimed that it can turn off the automatic TV.
- OnePlus Watch is IP68 water proof.
- OnePlus Watch gets 402mAh battery. Once fully charged, it can be used for two weeks.
Amazon Deal: Build your own iPhone 13 for just Rs 3,387, know the benefits of getting the phone on installation