LIC Policy Linking with UPI ID: Life Insurance Corporation of India (Life Insurance Corporation) has crores of policy holders across the country. Although there are many insurance companies in the market nowadays, but even today a large number of people prefer to invest in LIC. In such a situation, LIC keeps on launching new facilities from time to time for its crores of customers. In the last few years, there has been a rapid increase in the number of users of UPI in the country. In such a situation, now LIC has also allowed its policy holders to use UPI ID for premium payment. Apart from credit-debit card, you can also pay your LIC premium through UPI ID sitting at home. For this, you can use apps like Paytm App, Google Pay, PhonePe.
If you pay your LIC premium through Google Pay or PaytmLIC PremiumIf you want to make payment of Rs.How to Link LIC Policy with UPI ID) to be linked. Only then will the premium payment process be completed. Let us give you information about the process of linking UPI ID and LIC policy-
Link LIC policy with Paytm app like this-
- For this, first of all open your Paytm App.
- Here you will see the option of Recharge & Bill Payments, click on it.
- After this you will see the option of Financial Services below, click on it.
- In Financial Services, you will see the option of LIC / Insurance. Click on it.
- Here you have to fill all your details like policy number, name, mobile number etc. and then click on Proceed option.
- Your UPI ID will be linked with LIC policy.
- Now to make bill payment, you just have to enter the PIN and the money will be deducted from your account.
- In this way easily your LIC premium will be deposited from Paytm App.
Link LIC policy with Google Pay like this-
- To link LIC policy with Google Pay, first open the Google Pay app.
- After that click on bill payment option.
- Then by going to the View All option, select the Insurance option in Finance & Taxes.
- Here you will see the names of many insurance companies from which you can choose LIC.
- Then next you will see the option to link LIC account with UPI ID.
- Click on it and enter your policy number and mobile number.
- Then click on the link option.
- Now your LIC policy will be easily linked with Google Pay.
- Now pay your premium as per your requirement and due date.
read this also-
Passport Apply: Passport can be made instantly through the post office too! Learn step by step process
Canceled Check: Why do banks and insurance companies ask for canceled cheques? Know the reason behind it