Poco M5 Series: Smartphone brand Poco can soon launch its Poco M5 series smartphone in the Indian market. According to the BIS website, two smartphones Poco M5 and Poco M5s will be introduced in this phone series. Poco M5s phone can be a rebranded version of Redmi Note 10S. This phone was launched in India in May last year. According to reports, MIUI 13 based on Android 12 will be given in Poco M5. Apart from this, dual band Wi-Fi of 2.4GHz and 5GHz can also be supported in this phone. Let us know in details about the specification of these phones.
Possible Specifications of Poco M5s
- Poco M5s can be launched in three storage variants. Poco M5s can be launched in 4 GB RAM + 64 GB storage, 4 GB RAM + 128 GB storage and 6 GB RAM + 128 GB storage variants.
- Poco M5s phone can be launched in single blue color.
- Poco M5s can get a 6.43-inch Full HD Plus AMOLED display, which can come with 1,080×2,400 pixel resolution and a peak brightness of 1,110 nits.
- SGS Law Blue Light Certificate and Corning Gorilla GLA 3 protection can be given in the display of Poco M5s phone.
- Poco M5s can be given 6 GB of LPDDR4X RAM and 128 GB of UFS 2.2 storage with Octa-core MediaTek Helio G95 processor.
- Quad camera setup can be found in the Poco M5s phone, which can come with 64 megapixel primary camera, 8 megapixel ultrawide and 2 megapixel macro lens.
- A 13-megapixel front camera can be found for selfie in the Poco M5s phone.
- The Poco M5s phone can also get support for 5,000mAh battery and 33W fast charging.
- For security, a side mounted fingerprint sensor can be given in the Poco M5s phone.