PM Shadi Shagun Yojana Application: The Central Government and the State Government run many schemes to improve the social status of women. The purpose of all these schemes is that from the birth of the girl child to her education and marriage expenses, the parents should not face any kind of problem. The central government runs a scheme for the marriage of girls, whose name is Pradhan Mantri Shadi Shagun Yojana. Under this scheme, the government is given financial assistance of Rs 51,000 at the time of marriage of the girl child.
If you also want to take advantage of this scheme, then know some important things about it. Along with this, we tell you about the necessary eligibility for this application and how to apply-
This people will get benefit-
- To take advantage of this scheme, the girl child must be at least a graduate.
- Along with this, she should be associated with minority society.
- In such a situation, girls from Muslim, Sikh, Buddhist, Jain, Christian and Parsi society get the benefit of this scheme.
- Those who are getting Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship can take advantage of this scheme.
These documents are needed
To take advantage of this scheme, you have to have the girl’s birth certificate, school mark sheet, family ration card, parent’s bank passbook, Aadhar card, residence certificate. Must have details. After the application is completed, money is transferred to your bank account.
1. For this, first you click on the official website of Maulana Azad Education Foundation https://www.india.gov.in/.
2. Here you have to select the Scholarship option.
3. In this, select ‘Shaadi Shagun Yojana Form’.
4. Here fill all the information asked in the form.
5. After that submit it.
6. After this, keep the registration slip handy.
read this also-
SBI ATM Rules: Attention SBI Customers! You will have to pay this much fee for doing ATM transaction, know details
Business Idea: Start pearl farming business by investing only Rs 50,000, know its details