UPI Payment Without Internet: With the changing times in India, a lot of changes have come. One of those changes is the UPI payment system. There are crores of people across the country who use Unified Payment Interface (UPI). Through UPI, you can transfer money from one account to another through just one scan sitting at home. Unified Payment Interface was launched in India in the year 2016. National Payments Corporation of India regulates all the rules related to UPI payment in India. We all know that to make UPI payment, we need apps like Paytm, PhonePe, Google Pay, Bharat Pay or BHIM. Internet is required to operate all these apps, but even today a large population of the country lives in villages. There internet connection will be very slow.
UPI payment can be done even without internet
In such a situation, users who do not use the Internet and use feature phones can pay their electricity bills, mobile bills etc. through UPI even without internet. Users without internet will have to use 123PAY UPI service. NPCI has announced that it provides service to more than 70 electricity boards on 123PAY UPI service. These payments are made through Bharat Bill Payment System (BBPS) and 123PAY service. If you also want to transfer money directly from one bank account to another without internet, then we are telling you its easy process.
What is 123PAY UPI service?
If you are a feature phone user, you can easily pay your bill without internet through NPCI’s 123PAY UPI service. The Reserve Bank had started this service for those people who do not know how to use internet and smartphone. He can pay his bill only through call.
Pay electricity bill like this
1. For this, first you have to call 080-4516-3666 or 6366 200 200 from your feature phone.
2. After this, you have to choose the option of payment of electricity bill.
3. After this, choose the electricity board where the bill has to be paid.
4. Then your customer number ID will be asked, fill it.
5. Now you will know further how much bill you will have to pay.
6. Further enter the PIN to complete the payment process.
7. After this, the electricity bill will be deposited after deducting the money from your account. Keep in mind that the benefit of this facility is available in 10 regional languages.
read this also-
Lottery News: Lottery seller’s luck changed in one stroke! became the owner of 8 crores