Visit many religious places of the country with IRCTC’s ‘Shri Jagannath Yatra’ tour package!
Sri Jagannath Yatra Tour: Indian Railways is considered to be the lifeline of the life of common people. Every day crores of passengers travel by train. A large number of people in the country visit pilgrimage sites every year. In such a situation, to give better facilities to the passengers, Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation organizes various tours from time to time. Through this tour package, he takes people on a tour of many places in the country for less money. Recently IRCTC has brought ‘Sri Jagannath Yatra’ Rail Tour (Sri Jagannath Yatra Tour Package Details) for its customers.
This is a train tour in which passengers will get a chance to travel by Bharat Gaurav Tourist Train. In this tour package, you will get a chance to visit many religious places from Delhi like Kashi, Baijnath Dham, Jagannath Puri, Bhubaneshwar, Konark and Gaya. If you also want to take advantage of this tour package, then we are giving you information about the details of this tour package-
Details of ‘Shri Jagannath Yatra’ tour package-
- Tour name- Sri Jagannath Yatra
- Tour Duration- 8 days and 7 nights
- Tour start day 8 November 2022
- Destination- Delhi-Kashi- Baijnath Dham, Jagannath Puri, Bhubaneshwar, Konark and Gaya
- Boarding/Deboarding Station- Ghaziabad-Aligarh-Tudla-Kanpur
Bored with monotonous routine? Take IRCTC’S Sri Jagannath Yatra tour package & uncover divine places worth a visit. Book on https://t.co/2oIp8JU1zd@AmritMahotsav #AzadiKiRail
— IRCTC (@IRCTCofficial) September 26, 2022
You will get a chance to visit these places-
- Varanasi-Kashi Vishwanath Temple
- Puri-Jagannath Temple and Beach
- Bhubaneshwar-Lingaraja Temple, Parashurameshwar Temple, Parashurameshwar Temple
- Konark-Sun Temple, Beach
- Vaidyanath-Vaidyanath Dham
- Gaya-Vishnupada Temple
Facility and fee available in the package-
- In this package you will get a chance to travel by Bharat Gaurav Tourist Train. You will be able to travel by 3AC.
- You get the facility of staying overnight in the hotel.
- You will get the facility of breakfast, lunch and dinner everywhere in the meal.
- Travel insurance will be done for every passenger.
- People will also get security in the train.
- There are total two classes in the train. First Comfort and second Superior.
- For Superior, you will have to pay a minimum fee of Rs 34,275.
- Whereas in Comfort, you will have to pay at least 28560 charges.
read this also-
Government Scheme: In this government scheme, your deposit will double in 124 months! Know the details of the scheme
SBI Salary Account: Open Salary Account in State Bank! Many services are available for free, check details here