A new feature has been introduced on the instant messaging app WhatsApp. Soon such a feature will be introduced through which you will be able to send HD photos to anyone. The details of this feature of WhatsApp have been revealed in a report by WABetaInfo. This feature is being given on iOS 126.96.36.199 beta and Android 188.8.131.52 beta versions. So let’s know about this feature.
How to send WhatsApp HD photo:
- If you use beta version then you will be able to use this feature. When you are sending a photo to someone, you will get two options. One will be Standard and the other will be HD.
- You will be able to send good quality photos in HD. In this also the photo will be sent after compressing it but it will be much less than before. In this case the quality will be good.
- Only Quality Standard will be selected from the default room. In this case, you have to manually choose the HD option. You will see this at the top, next to the crop option.
- This feature is not for status updates. This can only be used when you are sending a photo to someone. The HD watermark will also appear in the sent photo.
- This is for photo only. If you want to send the video in good quality, then you can send it as a document.
- If you are a beta user then you will be able to use this feature. If you do not use the beta version then you will have to wait till its stable rollout. Until then, you can send photos as documents to keep the quality intact.