The government has also digitized the process to facilitate this.
Will have to appear in the transport office for permanent driving license.
Visit the official website of Ministry of Road Transport and Highways.
New Delhi. If you have reached the legal age to drive a two or four wheeler and want to get a driving license, then for this you will first need a learner’s license. Through this you can learn to drive on the road without fine. For this you can get Learner’s License by visiting RTO (Regional Transport Office) and filing an application. Along with this, the Indian government has also digitized the process to make it more convenient.
If you want to apply for learner license or want to get permanent license then you can apply for it online. The process of obtaining a learner’s license is completely digital, however, for a permanent driving license, you will have to appear at the transport office and pass a driving test.
read this also- How to get duplicate RC of car or bike? You can apply even sitting at home, know what is the method?
Here we are telling you the step-by-step process to apply for learner’s license online.
- step 1: First of all visit the official website of the Ministry of Road Transport and Highways (https://sarathi.parivahan.gov.in/sarathiservice/stateSelection.do).
- Step 2: Here select your state and click on Apply for Learner’s License.
- Step 3: Fill out the application form shown here completely and submit it.
- Step 4: Click on Submit it via Aadhaar Registration option and then submit.
- Step 5: Enter your Aadhar card details and mobile number and click on generate OTP.
- Step 6: Click on the box that accepts the terms and conditions and then click on the Register button.
- Step 7: Select the payment option of your choice to pay the license fee.
- Step 8: Watch the 10 minute driving instruction video mandated by the government to proceed with the test.
- Step 9: After the video is over, you will get an OTP and password on the registered mobile number.
- Step 10: Complete the given form and proceed for the test.
- Step 11: complete the test. To pass the test, you must answer at least 6 out of 10 questions correctly.
Tags: auto news, Automobile, Bike News, driving license
FIRST PUBLISHED : November 13, 2022, 15:59 IST