How to Link RuPay Credit Card with UPI: With the changing times, the number of credit card users has increased rapidly. Nowadays people are very fond of shopping through credit card because later they can pay the bill through EMI payment as well. Although the credit card is a very useful thing, but it had to be carried all the time earlier. But now you can pay through it even without carrying a credit card. If a user links his UPI with a credit card, then he can easily make payments through it without a credit card. This payment process will be similar to Debit Card.
National Payment Corporation of India (NPCI) has recently introduced a feature through which you can link your bank’s RuPay credit card with UPI. In this also the process of payment is exactly like that of debit card. All you need to do is link your RuPay Credit Card with UPI. Come, we are telling you about its easy process.
Will have to link with BHIM UPI
NPCI has recently launched this feature in which Rupay credit card users have got permission to link with BHIM UPI app. Through this, you can pay money from credit card only through BHIM UPI app. For this, you no longer need to carry your credit card. You can easily pay by scanning the QR code as before, selecting the credit card option and then entering the PIN. In the initial phase, RBI is currently giving this facility only to the credit card users of some banks. Customers of Punjab National Bank, Union Bank of India and Indian Bank are getting the facility to link RuPay credit card with UPI.
Know the process of linking credit card with UPI-
- User, first of all open your UPI App.
- Next select the Card option.
- Next you will see Add Card option, click on it.
- After this, further fill all the details of your credit card like card number, CVV number etc.
- After this, an OTP will come on your registered mobile number, which must be entered in the UPI app.
- Your card will be verified. After this, while making payment, you will also see the option of credit card in UPI.
- Now if you want, you can pay with a credit card through the UPI app.
read this also-
Birth Certificate: Get your child’s birth certificate done immediately after birth, know its easy online process