How To Maximize Rewards With Discover it chrome
You’ll earn 2% cash back at restaurants and gas stations on up to $1,000 in combined purchases each quarter. All other purchases earn 1% unlimited cash back. If you’re a new cardholder, at the end of your first year with the card, Discover will automatically match all of the cash back you’ve earned.
There are a variety of ways to redeem the cash back you’ve earned. You can receive it as a statement credit or a direct deposit to your bank account. Alternatively, you can use the cash back you’ve earned at Amazon.com. Your cash back rewards never expire.
What Are The Fees Associated With Discover It Chrome?
- Annual fee: There is no annual fee with this card.
- Foreign transaction fee: There is no fee, making it a good option to use when traveling internationally.
- Cash advance fee: The fee is either $10 or 5% of the amount of each cash advance, whichever is greater,
- Balance transfer fee: 3% intro balance transfer fee, up to 5% fee on future balance transfers (see terms) (see terms)*.
- Late payment fee: None the first time you pay late. After that, up to $41.
- Returned payment fee: There is a fee of up to $41.
Should You Get Discover it chrome?
- Spend about $1,000 every three months at restaurants and gas stations.
- Are looking for a card with a 0% intro APR on balance transfers and new purchases.
- Don’t want to pay an annual fee.