Friday, July 12, 2024
HomeWorld NewsIndian origin female policeman injured in Singapore will get 25 lakh US...

Indian origin female policeman injured in Singapore will get 25 lakh US dollars – India TV Hindi

Image Source: AP
Singapore.

Singapore: A Singapore court has ordered huge compensation to a female police personnel of Indian origin who was injured in a road accident. The matter is of the year 2016. Ordered to pay compensation of 34 lakh Singapore dollars to the Indian origin female policeman who was injured in the accident here. Let us tell you that this policewoman of Indian origin in Singapore was going on a motorcycle with her husband in 2016 and during this time she was seriously injured in an accident. After this he was admitted to a hospital in critical condition. After several months of treatment and surgery, the woman’s condition improved.

Therefore, a Singapore court ordered a compensation of 34 lakh Singapore dollars (25 lakh US dollars) to the victim woman. ‘Channel News Asia’, quoting the order of February 13, said in its news that 39-year-old Rajeena Sharma Rajandran and her husband Thevasigamani Periyasamy were traveling on a motorcycle when they collided with another motorcycle.

Compensation amount will be divided between both parties

According to the report, her husband will receive 75 percent of the compensation amount while the other motorcyclist Jasmani Jafar will receive the remaining 25 percent. According to the case, on the morning of November 2, 2016, Rajeena and her husband were going on a motorcycle along the Central Expressway towards Ayer Rajah Expressway when their two-wheeler collided with Jasmani’s motorcycle. Rajina was seriously injured in this accident. According to this, she was taken to a hospital where she was admitted for more than four months and during this time she had to undergo several medical procedures. (Language)

Read also

Indian Army will become more powerful in the 21st century, this step of PM Modi has created panic in Pakistan and China.

The death of another enemy of Putin created panic among other rebels, President’s critic Alexei Navalny was in jail.

Latest World News

RELATED ARTICLES

Most Popular

Recent Comments