World News

While removing eggs, 72 year old man fell in the enclosure of 40 crocodiles, even the bone was not found

A 72-year-old man was mauled to death by crocodiles in Cambodia’s Siem Reap city. This old man accidentally fell into an enclosure full of 40 crocodiles. The police found only 30 percent of that old man’s body, the remaining 70 percent of the body was eaten by crocodiles.

Related Articles

Back to top button