Blood Pressure: The problem of high blood pressure is increasing rapidly. The problem of blood pressure is increasing at every age. It is also called hypertension. If blood pressure increases beyond limits, fatal problems like heart attack and stroke can occur. To avoid this, blood pressure control tips should be maintained. Generally BP patients take medicines to control blood pressure, but if you want, you can control BP without medicines by making changes in lifestyle and diet. Let us know how blood pressure can be controlled without medicine…
Tips to control blood pressure without medicine
1. If you want to control blood pressure, then stop consuming junk foods completely. Eat only healthy home cooked food. Include whole grains, fruits, vegetables, low fat dairy products, meat, fish and nuts in your diet. Reduce the intake of soda, juice and salt.
2. Exercising for half to one hour daily can help in reducing high blood pressure. Physical activity improves heart health. The risk of serious diseases is averted.
3. Overweight or obesity also increases the risk of blood pressure. By losing weight you can avoid many problems including BP. Excessive stress also increases blood pressure. Therefore, to control BP, avoid stress and remain free.
4. If you want to control high blood pressure, avoid alcohol. Apart from this, do not smoke. Because this increases the risk of heart attack and stroke in people suffering from high blood pressure. Quitting smoking and alcohol can control blood pressure. These can cause many diseases.
5. Blood pressure should be checked from time to time. This shows how much effect medicines and lifestyle changes are having. If BP is not reducing despite all efforts, then get proper treatment, because any kind of carelessness can be fatal.
Disclaimer: Before implementing the method, methods and suggestions mentioned in this article, please consult a doctor or related expert.
read this also
Check out below Health Tools-
Calculate Your Body Mass Index (BMI)
Calculate The Age Through Age Calculator